Leasing At Pondview Apartments
Thank you for your interest in Pondview Apartments. Conveniently located in Maplewood, Minnesota, we offer a serene setting and peaceful living. Surrounded by 29 acres of natural wetlands and hiking paths, Pondview Apartments are an idyllic sanctuary. In our courtyard, you will find an outdoor heated swimming pool, playground, basketball court, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
Pondview Apartments Rental Application Requirements and Criteria
A $35.00 or $55.00 (if you have lived out of state in the past seven years) non-refundable application fee is charged for processing each individual application. Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age at the time of application to enter into a legal binding contract. All adults to occupy apartments must apply. Photo identification shall be provided at the time of application, which may be a Drivers License or State issued ID.
The rental office staff does not make the decision regarding your application. Times Ventures Management will approve or disapprove the application. The applicant will generally be notified within 3-5 business days. Times Ventures Corporation is a fair housing provider and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, familial status, handicap (disability), sexual orientation, creed, and marital status, receipt of public assistance, ancestry and age.
Applications may be denied for any reason which management feels would jeopardize the safety of the community or its residents or for any other reason which would jeopardize the management’s ability to collect rent.
Management may choose, at its discretion, to approve an application with additional deposits and/or a qualified and approved co-signer (who resides in the state of Minnesota). Co-signer criteria are as follows:
- Co-signor meets all criteria listed below.
- Co-signor must complete a separate rental application.
- Co-signor must sign the lease along with each applicant who will reside in the apartment prior to move in.
Rental applications are evaluated using the following criteria:
A good credit history is required for approval. Unacceptable credit marks include but would not be limited to bankruptcy within the last 36 months with no reestablished credit; delinquent accounts, collections, judgments, past-due medical bills, child support, student loans, and tax liens.
We require two consecutive pay stubs, consisting of one month’s pay or proof of verifiable income. The combined gross (before taxes) income for the household must be equal to or greater than three times the total monthly rent payment.
Applicants are required to provide three years of verifiable and positive rental references. Prior evictions, prior unlawful detainers, or unpaid monies owed to previous landlords or property owners will disqualify rental acceptance.
Applicants may be denied for:
- Previous eviction within the last five (5) years
- Outstanding rent or balance owed to a previous landlord.
- A history of lease violations including but not limited to noise complaints, NSF checks, late payments, etc.
- Breach of lease agreement.
- Failure to provide proper notice to vacate.
- Failure to leave a previous residence in satisfactory condition upon move-out.
- A criminal background check will be conducted.
- If applicant has lived in a state other than Minnesota in the past seven (7) years, an additional $20 ($55.00 application fee) charge will be assessed.
- Felony convictions and any conviction related to crimes against a person and/or property, possession and/or use of a controlled substance will disqualify rental acceptance.
- Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: By appointment
- Sunday: Closed